• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many of you can trust

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
your buns, not to attempt to chew laptop wires whilst they hope on over, well my buns would never dream of it , think I trained them well :)

Daisy yup she would be fine.. Sparrow not a chance she would chew it then have a go at the laptop!!

When I had house bunnies, Dusty was an absolute fiend for chewing through wires. I got a new phone once and the charger was chewed through within about half an hour of me getting it. She also wrecked our surround sound system. This was some achievement, given that she wasn't even allowed in the rooms where that or any other of the wires were.

I can trust Poppy, but she hardly has any teeth left and can't chew properly! At most she tries to tidy wires up :lol: Charlie is okay, would probably have to get some of those covers just in case. The others have become terribly mischievous since being bonded so I wouldn't trust them because I know they like making messes for me to clean up :lol:

I could trust Charlie with wires until I got Milly, she taught him to be a horror and now they both destroy everything :lol:

can prob trust Flo but Marley is a terror. was discussing with mum yesterday about maybe changing the flooring in the rabbit room from carpet to lino so its easier to clean up and then Marley helped make the decision by creating a lovely bald patch in the carpet, little scamp!!

Oh my gosh, I cannot trust Raphael with any wires!! I've been through 2 phone chargers and a pair of headphones all ready this year! (I've now learnt to triple check they're all out away now!!)
I envy people who have rabbits who aren't big chewers!

In a word.. NO

Merlin has a thing for wires, loves to chew my latptop wire, my mouse wire, my phone charger.. Anything and everything despite the numerous of toys..

His latest trick of late was to chew a paper up that I had left on the bed, paer was in bits/stripped to pieces but under this mess.. YUP you guessed it a chewed mouse wire..

Not sure if he did this on purpose or not ;)

Clovers funny for ages she never dreamed of it but she's tried every now and then but recently not even bothered. It was my straighteners and laptop that got it. They still work but have nibbles all down them!

Funny you should mention this...

Within the last few days Jasper leaped up onto the sofa and had taken a nibble of my laptop lead. The whole thing died straight away.

I have power from the lead but he's somehow managed to short out the battery so if the jack comes out (which is does - all the time!) the laptop loses all power ":censored::censored::censored: Rabbit" :lol:

Back