• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They Weren't Even Bothered!

Cari

Warren Veteran
:cry: :cry:

Just dropped the bunnies off with lovely Emma at Welby Lodge-ings and were they bothered at all?

No!

She has them inside, lovely big hutch in a little room, hay that her husband makes on the farm, two lovely children who will help look after them and play with them...
They hopped into the hutch and started nomming down on hay like I'd never fed them before in their lives!

:cry:

I cried in the car. :(
Also, if anyone lives in or around Leicester I would definitely recommend Emma, her accommodation is fabulous and she's happily had my two in her home.

Don't take it personally, she had food. I'm sure my lot wouldn't notice either. You'll see the difference when you go to pick them up!

lol, ask Helen (The Duchess on here) from 'The Rabbit Crossing' Rescue & Boarding - whenever I take B&G to stay with her, they hop into her (ever so lovely, spacious clean 7ft) boarding hutch and that's it, not interested in me anymore. They always get lovely baled hay and baled readigrass there and bits of garden forage and they love it!

Helen is also the only other person in the world that Biscuit will lick bar me. We have no idea why, but he does!

Don't take it personally, she had food. I'm sure my lot wouldn't notice either. You'll see the difference when you go to pick them up!

I hope so. Last time I collected Stephen from holidays he leapt out of the hutch to meet me and licked my hand :lol: they're in much better accommodation this time though so I bet they won't even care! :(

lol, ask Helen (The Duchess on here) from 'The Rabbit Crossing' Rescue & Boarding - whenever I take B&G to stay with her, they hop into her (ever so lovely, spacious clean 7ft) boarding hutch and that's it, not interested in me anymore. They always get lovely baled hay and baled readigrass there and bits of garden forage and they love it!

Helen is also the only other person in the world that Biscuit will lick bar me. We have no idea why, but he does!

Awww!! Spoiled bunnies! Stephen and Ellie's accommodation is a bit smaller than they're used to, an 8x6ft room with an open hutch in it, but it's better than nothing. I hope they're ok, I miss them.

Awww, no, I never even thought of this when I go on holiday next year :? Slipper loved it at bunny camp this year so I'm not bothered about that, but taking my babies, little Badger and Blueberry, and having someone else fuss them and cuddle them and feed them for a whole week? :shock::cry: Maybe I won't go :lol: I won't let anybody anywhere near these two, and my OH ignores me and they love him and lick him instead of me now :cry: and I hover there anxiously and jealously until he gives them back :lol:

Aww! I'm a very jealous Mummy too, they were head binkying when I left and nomming away. Very jealous.

Back