• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight bunny invasion

lauralittleninja

Warren Scout
Ok so frank and betty my bonded pair have the run of the lounge, the stairs and the upstairs landing. I close the doors upstairs because I dont really want them in the bedroom nibbling things that they r not allowed too. Because of this they r obsessed with trying to sneak in the bedroom when im not looking. Its really not that exciting in there but they seem to think they are missing out :eek:
Guess I didnt click the door sgut properly last night cos at 2am this morn I wake up to hear scratching at the door then the door come open and the patter of bunny feet in our bedroom! OH muttered just leave them but after 10 mind the bunny 500s started including vocals so the light went on and the task of getting them out from under the bed started ! Haha ! Here are the little monkeys this morn obviously hungry after their midnight fun :p
zyqy4edy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:lol: My OH would have gone mad too.

I love your black and white one by the way - he looks like a long haired dutch lop??

Haha yea I think the OH was too sleepy to care! It was quite funny but then I didnt have to get up early for work today :/
My black and white bunny is a lionhead x dutch I think :) shes sulking as had her annual jab this afty.

Hehe cheeky buns. What is it about forbidden rooms, mine isn't allowed in our bedroom either but he'll do everything in his power to barge past me when I go in there and scratch at the door. Bless them x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLOL Awww bless them, but how can you stay mad at those wee cuties..

I don't know what buns think they are missing out on in forbidden places.. But they sure do want to nose where they shouldn't!

I can only imagine how long it took to get out from the bed :lol:

Haha yea its like when u buy/make toys for them but they only want to 'play' with phone chargers/carpet/ shoes ...the list goes on . They r cute and I did smirk at the sight of frank sitting smack bang in the middle of the bed underneath . And myself and my OH in our underwear waving our arms around trying to shoo him out ! Betty went out quite easily but frank sits and stares into space as if to say 'lalalala I cant hear u!' I love my bunnies ♥♥

LOL OH yes when they sit there, look and you KNOW they understand you but they sit there and have humour in their eyes... What a fun midnight game for all lol :thumb:

Back