• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Beautiful Penny 31/05/2012 to 1/11/2013

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We hope Penny that the time with us although far to short was happy and that you enjoyed all the things that you
once never had. It’s so unfair that you were taken from us at such a happy time in your life and at such a young
age .
I can’t begin to tell you sweetheart at what a shock it has been to lose you like this with everything happening
so quick.
You were such a lovely bunny with those absolutely gorgeous lavender eyes of yours , you were simply beautiful.
Life can be so cruel as we are finding as you should still be here with us now. :cry: :cry:

I can’t write anymore sweetheart as my heart is still breaking and I miss you so much. :cry:

Remember always that we love you to the moon and back and you are locked in our hearts forever now go
binky at the Bridge gorgeous girl until we all meet again.
Love you Penny :cry::cry::cry::cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a lovely tribute. I'm so sorry you lost Penny, but the photos showed how well loved and happy she was in her time with you. xxxx

Binky free beautiful Penny.

What a lovely tribute :love: I'm so sorry you lost her :cry: she had a wonderful life with you, Binky free at the bridge Penny xx

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Penny. If she could, I'm sure she would have told you how happy she was living with you, but I'm sure she let you know in other ways.
Binky free lovely Penny x

Back