• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow is........

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
......... Listening to.......dancing queen by Abba:lol::lol::lol: on his little radio in his room:lol:I'm not sure he likes it though :shock:

:lol: Molly and Barney are listening to Radio 2 :lol: it's the only half-decent station I can get in their room, even on a DAB!!!

:lol: awwwww, bless him... I wonder if he likes them... ;)

Reggie seems to like my singing... :oops::lol: I was singing last night, and he sneaked across the room on his tummy, puts his head on my leg and goes all dreamy... :shock: ??
I don't know why as my mum often tells me I sound like a cat... :oops::lol:

:lol: awwwww, bless him... I wonder if he likes them... ;)

Reggie seems to like my singing... :oops::lol: I was singing last night, and he sneaked across the room on his tummy, puts his head on my leg and goes all dreamy... :shock: ??
I don't know why as my mum often tells me I sound like a cat... :oops::lol:

:lol: maybe he likes cats!!! ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

He was ok with abba but........he drew the line at Lionel Richie "dancing on the ceiling" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bella lives in the spare room where my keyboard is...she starts binkying like mad whenever someone plays it :lol:

I did manage to film it once but you know what rabbits are like, as soon as they see a camera they do something totally uninteresting like eating or pooping :lol: So it was only a short clip and then when my phone crashed it got deleted :( But I'm gonna keep trying! :)

Yeah! I go in there all determined to catch something adorable on video, and then I always somehow end up with a bunch of videos of Bella eating hay :roll:

Back