• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 bunnies and a box!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My brothers meerkat came today, so I took advantage of the box! Ripped all the tape and labels off, cut some holes in and stuffed it with hay. Donny was so happy :lol:

null_zps31c073ae.jpg

null_zps199560ea.jpg

null_zps588634da.jpg

I assume you don't mean he got a real meerkat! :shock:

Those bunbuns look like they're having a great time! :love:

AMETHYST

I assume you don't mean he got a real meerkat! :shock:

Those bunbuns look like they're having a great time! :love:

AMETHYST

:lol: no, the compare the market ones, you get a choice of the meerkats off the advert they have. He got a certificate of authenticity and everything! :lol:

I just went out to give them their dinner/hay and Donny was lying next to it as if to say "fill it up again already!" :lol:

:lol:

Fantastic! Isn't it strange how a box can be the best thing in the world... Despite all the luxury bunny toys on offer... :lol:

Beautiful pics... :love:

That's so cute. I love the second and third photos especially, it's like they're saying thank you for the new toy!

I was inspired by this thread to give the quad a box of hay for firework night.

Awww your bunny's are so cute, that black & white one is adorable!!!

Merlin is the same, buy him toy's he is not interested no matter what leave a box down for him and he has hours of fun... Funny that lol

Back