• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Samantha gets a good telling off

Sam and Truffs

Mama Doe
8 yr old DD:
Samantha! Don't nip your sister!
That's very naughty. Now go and think about what you've done. Yes, on the naughty step.
Oh mummy still loves you, but you have to think about your behaviour.

Hahaha!!! Wouldn't it be great if they understood the concept of being told off and indeed 'no'!!! Bless them :) :)

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant... Sounds like DD has got the parenting tone down to a T... ;)

Yes I can't imagine where she got it from. Samantha is frequently told to think about her actions. Truffles, despite being more naughty, seems to get away with it, no idea why. Samantha is probably nursing a big bubble of resentment which will explode in her teenage years.

Hahaha!!! Wouldn't it be great if they understood the concept of being told off and indeed 'no'!!! Bless them :) :)

xxx

now Free

My Bunny understands "No"

he takes a look at me, cocks his ears, and is like yeah whatever mum if I want to chew, rip, scratch, this u I will whether you like it or not lol.. And then continues to do so..

Back