• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Of Rupert

Janey

Warren Veteran
Because I love him, but also because my computer at work is not working and I'm trying to find something to do-ha ha.

Ive had him a week now, he's very cheeky and is into everything. He also picks everything up and can cry even with things in his mouth-talented or what, ha ha.

null_zpsbd192afa.jpg

null_zps7de46fb1.jpg

Clearly a chocolate lover

null_zps51da7dd7.jpg

Rupert is beautiful. Is he a ragdoll ?! Sorry I'm not great with breeds of cat but he looks quite unusual :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :)

Yes he is a Ragdoll.

My Family are besotted, I don't get visited anymore, Rupert does. My Dad sometimes doesn't come round for weeks on end, he came 3 times last week, twice in 48 hours. He also said when I popped round the other day (with Rupert) 'oh I got him a present, it's in the back of the car'. I thought it would be a cat ball because I mentioned he would like one, but it was a big cat tree :lol:

As I am trying this he just tried to run out the room with my phone charger in his mouth, unfortunately for him it is plugged in :roll:

Rupert sounds like a spoilt ickle putty tat :) oh he is so striking, I think ragdolls might be my new favourite cat breed ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all.

To be honest, he was the ugly duckling of his litter-ha ha.

I love him to bit though. Although he needs to learn to clean his nose, he seems to have permenantly black marks on it!!

Back