• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The things I do...

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
I was a proper mum this morning :lol: OH sets alarms for stupidly early, knowing there's no chance he will get up. So one goes off at half 6 this morning, he doesn't need to be at work until 9 and its only a 30 min walk. He always gets up about ten to 8. However, a certain buzzy little bunny lady knows that when he gets up, she gets fed. Not straight away mind you, but she decided this didn't matter. She also seems to know that noise it what gets him out of bed. So she spent a while slamming the puppy pen up and down making very loud banging noises, until OH very grumpily says "oh well I might as well get up now", after telling him not to set stupid alarms (because then I get to listen to the same alarm sounds 20 times per morning :roll:) I scooped Pooka up and set her in bed next to me. OH goes back to sleep and I get cuddles and many tooth purrs.

Got another 30 minutes of calm before she decided jumping around the bed was more fun, kept running up and licking my nose, and spent about 10 minutes standing on my chest staring OH in the face, leaned over and ears forward clearly willing him to get up :lol:

Awww she sounds so cute! My OH sets alarms and never wakes up too! Really annoys me that he can just ignore the noise :evil::D

Awww, she sounds such a little character :love::love::love::love:

My OH does this when he's on morning shift - alarm goes off at 4.30 am and he hits snooze until 5am and finally gets up! Only problem is, after 18 months, I've learned to sleep through it and now my own alarm clock is not very effective any more :oops:

I love the image of her sitting on your chest with her ears forward willing your OH to get up!!! They are awesome creatures arent they?

That's exactly what she was doing Tulsi :lol: he opened an eye at one point and was quite startled.

And yeah, alarm clocks now have very little effect on me because I've learned to sleep through the noise most of the time. When I don't I occasionally feel the need to hit OH :lol:

That's exactly what she was doing Tulsi :lol: he opened an eye at one point and was quite startled.

And yeah, alarm clocks now have very little effect on me because I've learned to sleep through the noise most of the time. When I don't I occasionally feel the need to hit OH :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I think I would be to wake up nose to nose with a bunny.... or even nose to nose with anything! :lol: You just don't expect to be nose to nose with anything when you first wake up :lol:

My OH has AC/DC back in black as his alarm tone.... Now I like AC/DC and I used to like that song, but at 4.30am until 5am.... I just don't want to hear it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I think I would be to wake up nose to nose with a bunny.... or even nose to nose with anything! :lol: You just don't expect to be nose to nose with anything when you first wake up :lol:

My OH has AC/DC back in black as his alarm tone.... Now I like AC/DC and I used to like that song, but at 4.30am until 5am.... I just don't want to hear it :lol:

True! My OH has done it to me before and it scared the pants off me :lol:

Oh no, don't even get me started on using good music as an alarm! How to make me hate a song!

True! My OH has done it to me before and it scared the pants off me :lol:

Oh no, don't even get me started on using good music as an alarm! How to make me hate a song!

Or as a ringtone! I used to love a particular song and my mum was constantly phoning me, so I made it her ring tone.... I can't stand that song now :lol: every time I hear it now I just think "oh god, its my mother!" :oops::lol:

Back