• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I is a toortle mummy!

luna

Mama Doe
Bobby decided to play dress up lastnight with Rosie ( Me thinks he wanted to spice things up a bit :lol: !!! ) Anyway I ordered some bunny books from Amazon back a couple of weeks ago and they have both been having a great time with the box. I came into the living room last night to find Bobby inside the box sticking his head out. Bobby makes me laugh every day with his antics. He is a funny little guy. Anyway here are the pics of Bobby playing his new game " Toortle"

Rosie, why you not gwooming my shell?

IMG-20131103-WA0000_zpsd1f3c3d4.jpg

Please :(
IMG-20131103-WA0001_zps8616d8e6.jpg

Bobby I can'ts do roleplay while mummy is watching :shock:
IMG-20131103-WA0002_zps9cabb7f8.jpg

Aww:love: it's always the cheap toys that go down best :lol: My brother had his meerkat come through the post yesterday, I took all the tape and things off the box, stuffed it with hay and Donny and Lola are still loving playing with it :lol:

Hehe..us bunny people are real opportunists :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Brilliant cardboard architecture.:thumb:
I love the way they've cut out the bit behind so it fits more comfortably:lol:

Thanks everyone :) all that remains of the box now is two tiny pieces !!! They devoured it, oops :/

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back