• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tommy Trooper needs vibes please U/D Post 12

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our handsome little man is going in to the vets tomorrow (Tuesday) to be castrated and have his teeth done, he is an older bunny and would like some vibes to help him through please

Last edited:
Oh, he is beautiful. :love: lots of (((((vibes))))))) for tomorrow.xx hope it goes smoothly and recovery is speedy. Xx

Oh isn't he gorgeous! :love: He and my Pip could be long lost twins. ;)
All the best and brightest vibes for your visit tomorrow, handsome. xxxx

Tommy Trooper is back home, been castrated and had a dental, he is eating, weeing and pooing and is quite bright, I am so relieved that he is home with us

Thank you all for your vibes xx

Only just seen this. What a beautiful boy.

Glad all went well, continuing good recovery vibes for Tommy.:love:

Fantastic news. :thumb:

So glad that all went well and he is back to his old cheeky self. :love:

What kind of state were his teeth in?

Fantastic news. :thumb:

So glad that all went well and he is back to his old cheeky self. :love:

What kind of state were his teeth in?

I am so relieved, I was really worried because he's an older bunny but he bounced right back bless him, just to wait now for him to heal and for his hormones to die down and bit and then he can meet Ellie properly

His back teeth are fine, it's his front teeth that were bad, the top two were very long and pointed and he kept getting cubes of carrot stuck on them, but he has had them trimmed off and is much better now, I will need to keep an eye on them

Back