• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Primark!

Lemonade

Warren Scout
Thought I would treat myself and my daughter today.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

713008fb-d108-437e-acdf-7b4f9a991c1b_zps7f94bbc1.jpg

f0fc6f29-aebe-46a6-aebb-412b11c193ec_zps3ec4797b.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:love::love: I love the white bunny onesie especially.

I bought a Christmas table runner from there today and didn't notice until I got home that it's got a couple of little bunnies in the design (well, I think they're hares actually but that's good enough for me :lol:).

:thumb: cute!

Bunny stuff seems to be in fashion at the minute, there's some nice children's tops/etc in H&M at the moment with rabbits on :D

I went into Primark today (and spent too much as usual :oops:) and saw the onesie, i thought it was so cute!:love:

Lovely onesie. If only you didnt have to strip off in order to have a wee ...

OH I am so jealous, they didnt have those purple trousers in stock with me, though I did get the Hoppy bunny top and then the burgundy Dapper bunny bottoms to match it,

I have seen some nice bunny jumper knitwear in there and I think Asda too of late ;)

EDIT: Don't you always find the kids have the best ones? NOW I would LOVE a onesie like that, why do they assume adults have grown up and out of things like that (Mind wise I mean lol)

Back