• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B being picky or poorly?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Mr B has phases where he refuses food. He has always done it and usually some metacam and metaclopromide do the trick and a few hours later he is eating again.

Last night he didn't eat his pellets. Gave him meds this morning before work and left him a variety of foods. Got home to find the parsley, carrot and spring greens gone but not the pellets. He has done some very small poo's.

He still isn't eating the pellets but he is now binkying round the lounge! I am going to take him to the vets in the morning if he doesn't start on the pellets soon but I know I will be sent home with the same meds we already have.

I'm sorry Mr B has gone off his pellets. Small poos sound a bit worrying too. Hope he is back to normal soon.

Is this anything to do with his moulting pattern?

I'd want a vete check just in case it's his teeth, if his teeth are hurting pellets might be too hard where as the veg is easier.
Hope it is just his moulting and he's eating his pellets again soon

He seems to want to eat, he just followed me into the kitchen at 100mph like he usually, does at tea time and then came running up for a treat. He rubbed his chin on it and then wouldn't eat it.m

Will get hubbie to take him to vets in the morning for his teeth to be checked.

Back