• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Olly please U/D feeling much better tonight! :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
My poor little munchkin has another UTI :( he's been peeing everywhere and didn't want his breakfast this morning :( he's had some hay, a few oats and some water though, so at least he's still eating something. Going to the vets shortly :(

Last edited:
Oh no, hope little Olly recovers quickly from the uti and everything goes well at the vets. Sending Olly a nose rub and millions of vibes. xxx

Back from the vets. Poor Olly is really struggling, he is squeaking when he strains to wee :( he's got a course of baytril and metacam. If it recurs again though they want to do a scan on his bladder to see what's going on :( just off out to get some wholemeal bread, he gobbles it up if I put the baytril on it and dry it.

Oh no:cry:

Was gutted for you and Olly when I read this.

This seems to be a bad news all round day today.

Sending mega vibes for Olly and hope his medicine kicks in and sorts him out soon.

So sad to read this. :( I really hope he starts to feel better soon. (((((((((((Healing vibes))))))))))))

Thinking of you and sending hugs. xxxx

Back