• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay/ pellets/ a bit of forage and other bits, free to whoever can collect- Essex

Rosie42

Mama Doe
I wasn't sure where to put this, as I don't really want any money for it (so didn't want to put it under items for sale), just for it to go to someone whose bunnies are well loved and will appreciate it (which is why I didn't want it to go on free ads sites).

I'm not going to be getting any more bunnies for at least a couple of years, so I have a few bits left over from when I had my two, which I have been clinging on to for sentimental reasons really, which I would like to give to someone who can make use of it.

I have a unopened bag of adult excel pellets, a bag of unopened burns welsh meadow hay, some bags of dried forage (hazel, blackthorn (sloe berry plant), bramble, willow ) a partially used bag of dried dandelion and plantain (bought from wilko), some excel chew sticks, an unopened bag of burns dried plantain (as well as an open bag with about 1/4 left), a small bag of hand dried dandelion, and a nearly full bottle of wilko hutch and cage cleaner.

I'm also happy for rescues to take the stuff if they can make use of it, but I don't drive, and the nearest specific bunny/ small furry rescue is about an hour and a half from me, so it's just getting the stuff there. I'm in Clacton-on-sea, North East Essex.

Last edited:
Back