• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at our new toy....!

vicky_26

Warren Scout
Got the idea from someone on here.....and love it! So cute!

a5e019f8da4380a62839b53a31d6e6af_zps7b85b4a0.jpg

Yay you got the bed !!! I now have mine in their enclosure and they snuggle up on it together every day. Love the pics :) thanks for sharing x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

I love it :love:
I want to get Biff and Bram one but I bet they wouldn't even use it :roll:

That's what I thought with Bobby and Rosie but once I put it in their enclosure they started using it straight away and they are always snuggling on it.

They ignored it when I had it out in our living room though. It's always a risk getting something for buns, they do have a tendency to ignore stuff. I just got lucky with the bed I guess.

Go on, go on ...you know you want it (even if they don't ) !!!! Hehe ;)

That's what I thought with Bobby and Rosie but once I put it in their enclosure they started using it straight away and they are always snuggling on it.

They ignored it when I had it out in our living room though. It's always a risk getting something for buns, they do have a tendency to ignore stuff. I just got lucky with the bed I guess.

Go on, go on ...you know you want it (even if they don't ) !!!! Hehe ;)

:lol: You're a bad influence!
I may have to put it on their christmas list.. :D

Yay job done ;)

Hehe.... I should be on commission for the amount of banging on I do about Ikea products !!!

Yay you got the bed !!! I now have mine in their enclosure and they snuggle up on it together every day. Love the pics :) thanks for sharing x

I love it! I haven't yet seen them actually on it for a prolonged period of time so am hoping they do soon!

Back