• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny 100 (Currently named such!)

Hi there. Can't help with the breed, possibly a cross, but a lovely colour. Are you sure it's a boy?

Oh I can't see the pic, is it just me? Maybe it's my connection .... :(

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

What a beautiful little golden rabbit. Dont know about breed (dread to think how pets and home rabbits are bred) but oh he is lovely. Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

We have named him Fudge Fuzzums McNuzzums (the last bit just shows our SOH and it's his "royal title" as we're calling it!) or just Fudge, Fudguie or other words thereof.

He is behaving like a proper bun now. I put newspaper on the bottom of his hutch, and he's decided he doesn't like it there so it's now all over his woodshavings (going to get some straw tonight when i finish work!).

He is hopping nicely, carrying on doing what he was when I open his home, and since he's an indoor bun he's being litter trained (using 99% recycled paper litter to keep our carbon pawprints down :) ) and he's doing well !

We're getting him out in the day and evening times, and he's been running around a lot, jumping and twisting in midair (i think this is a binky?) and he's a happy bunny; he's learning to come to us himself and learn we're not going to munch him !

I got Benji from P@H and when we got him, they said they didn't know his gender but thought he was a boy. They had had him for at least 3 months and didn't know. :shock:

I've bought bunnies from P@H before and they've always got the boys right and the girls wrong in my experience. I don't think they sell does actually, just bucks. I've had two bucks from them which they told me were does (Cookie and Slipper) but my ex got one from them (Dash) who they said was a boy and he was.

He is a gorgeous bunny though :love:

I cant see the image!!!:evil::evil:

Can you follow the 'posting images' in the sticky instructions/ I would like to see him! We have TWO Fudges at present - both rescues who were named Fudge before we got them - one is Cornelius Fudge and the other has only just come to us as plain 'Fudge' so we are having to think of a way of differentiating him - at present we just call him Fudge II but thats not a great name!!

This picture is taking forever to show!

P@H does sell females, just depends on if people can actually sex them including the breeders, plus it can be pretty hard when they're very young. I tried sexing some 4 week olds and it looked like there was 2 girls and a boy, by the time they were 6 weeks old it was actually 2 boys and a girl.

I wouldn't worry about the gender now, until he goes to get neutered.

Aw he's pretty! No idea on breed, most rabbits are cross breeds from there, but do expect him to be big. Medium sized at least, so probably 2-3kg just judging on the ears. Unless he's an adult already (then there's no excuse to missex him :lol: )

Last edited:
I cant see the image!!!:evil::evil:

Can you follow the 'posting images' in the sticky instructions/ I would like to see him! We have TWO Fudges at present - both rescues who were named Fudge before we got them - one is Cornelius Fudge and the other has only just come to us as plain 'Fudge' so we are having to think of a way of differentiating him - at present we just call him Fudge II but thats not a great name!!

What about Fudging Rabbit? Fudgy Wudgy? :lol: I don;t think I'd suggest Fudge Packer as that would just be rude :lol:

Aww what a cutie. Reminds me a a lot of Belle as a baby. She's the bottom right in signature. She a 2.7kg monster who had huge feets and ears.

qron.jpg

Fudge :)

Feel free to read http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?405596-Fudge-s-Diary too :)

Last edited:
This picture is taking forever to show!

P@H does sell females, just depends on if people can actually sex them including the breeders, plus it can be pretty hard when they're very young. I tried sexing some 4 week olds and it looked like there was 2 girls and a boy, by the time they were 6 weeks old it was actually 2 boys and a girl.

I wouldn't worry about the gender now, until he goes to get neutered.

Aw he's pretty! No idea on breed, most rabbits are cross breeds from there, but do expect him to be big. Medium sized at least, so probably 2-3kg just judging on the ears. Unless he's an adult already (then there's no excuse to missex him :lol: )

I'm sure they do, I was joking (hard to convey in a written message I know :lol:) just I've bought three "does" from them that we're actually bucks. One was from the adoption centre who was about 18 months old at the time too.

Yes, my Slipper was supposedly a dwarf lop, but I think there's some lionhead in her as she has long fluffy bits behind her ears.

Back