• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big surprise for you all!

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
So, I decided to keep this a secret until I knew what was really going on, but we have a new rabbit... :D

Meet Daisy! :love:

IMG_5838_zps20c8bc91.jpg

IMG_5841_zps67d3e444.jpg

IMG_5843_zps28a0c4bb.jpg

IMG_5846_zpsce8e1098.jpg

IMG_5847_zps406c34fc.jpg

IMG_5850_zpsac522432.jpg

As you can see, she is a conti and she is massive!!

She's about 1 year 2 months old. :)
She's living inside for two weeks while she is neutered and vaccinated, while I also recover from my operation. We are keeping each other company! :D
After that she will be being bonded with Rupert and April and living outside in their new bigger shed.

So far she seems like she is a big softie, she is already coming over for nose rubs and lying with me. :love::love:

It's such a high pitched *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* that only dogs and cats can hear it... :lol::lol:

Ooooooh, hello beautiful Daisy... You absolute sweetheart you! Look after mumma whist she recovers ok....?

Those ears... :love::love:

(How you doing hun? Did it all go well? Xx)

It's such a high pitched *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* that only dogs and cats can hear it... :lol::lol:

Ooooooh, hello beautiful Daisy... You absolute sweetheart you! Look after mumma whist she recovers ok....?

Those ears... :love::love:

(How you doing hun? Did it all go well? Xx)

Just replied to your PM. :D
I love her ears too! :love:

Back