• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett has been very very VERY naughty.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Tuesday morning I couldn't find Mr B. I thought that is odd where could he be, then I noticed him on the bed trying to chew the felt buttons on the mattress. :shock: The following day James said, did you put Mr B on the bed, I said of course not. We have a very high bed, so its not easy for a small bun to jump up that high, without a bit of a run up to it. On Thursday morning poor Mr Bennett tried jumping up but hit himself on the side as he didn't quite jump high enough. :(

Friday morning everything was a little more quiet than usual so went to check up on him, omg he had had a field day on top of the bed. I had pulled the duvet across as I was going to change the bedding but the sheet was still over the mattress. Mr B wanted to get to the buttons on the mattress again so initially he must have chewed through the sheet but having no success managed to pull part of the sheet off and chewed a massive hole on the mattress as well as a number of smaller ones. :shock:

On Wednesday as the bed was made he chewed a hole through our relatively new duvet cover and duvet and there were feathers everywhere.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, Mr Bennett has been naughty indeed. :shock:

Spenser: What a splendid idea, Mr Bennett. I must look for buttons on Mummy's mattress next time she does out...

Oooops.....

Yes, I had to rush to the supermarket to buy a duvet cover on Tuesday evening as guests were staying and yet, strangely, there was a hole in the duvet cover on the spare bed.....

Naughty Mr B :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

LOOK NOW!!

I'm SICK of all you owners on RU blaming INNOCENT bunnies for these things.

There is a BAD BUNNY on the loose and it's clear that this is his work. Mr B is innocent!!

;):lol::love:

I thought he may have been innocent until he had a mucky poo, the first in a long time. Thats what you get when you eat mattress. ;)

Mine just nibbled the corner of my ipad case. I only turned around to put lip balm on! :roll:

My betty is munching on the curtains in the lounge as I write this! Naughty bunnies:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:lol:
here I sit, in my lounge, with the fabulous carpet chewed up at the corners and stained from many bunny adventures, the wallpaper stripped from the walls to about eighteen inches high... my buns are now upstairs confined to a room with no wallpaper and a wooden floor. and i have to start again with the house...:lol::oops:

Haha in our old house they chewed huge holes in the carpet and we had to replace the carpet when we moved out as we rent. Luckily the bunnies havent paid too much interest in the carpet at our current house. But they do like digging at the ends of the sofa so iv put matts down and wicker matts for them to dig on instead. Plus iv had to modify our sofa so they cant peer under at the darkeness and try and dig ! I think us owners learn as we go along with indoor bunnies :s

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back