• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things I've learnt since my two have moved indoors...

catxx

Mama Doe
Pat tooth purrs as she settles down to go to sleep...

I was worried about excessive tooth grinding issues a year or so ago and had the vet check her out, perfect molars, they're both hay junkies.

Spooks me every time she does it though now she's napping a few feet from me haha!

Lilly's a ridiculously loud tooth purr-er and does it when she settles down to sleep too! In fact she's doing it right now by me too! And exceptionally loud right now, she's probably imagining all the trouble she can cause when I go to bed :lol: I do worry that I won't be able to tell the difference if she is ever in pain and tooth grinds though :? she's just such a noisy and frequent purr-er!!!

It is cute though :love:

I was amazed at the gurgling noises that accompanied the rabbits water drinking.

None of mine tooth purr. Daisy grinds hers like crazy if I have to pick her up at all though.

Back