• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another year - another firework display from my neighbours

marchi1990

Mama Doe
Every year. Every single year. And I'm not just talking a few fireworks - it's hours and hours of fireworks.

Bunnies seem okay at the moment.

:evil:

It drives me mad I have to say, I worry about all the animals out there :oops: if it has to happen it should be just one night only :evil:

Same here, will last until at least the 8th.. The rabbits aren't overly bothered thankfully but the pub behind us are setting them off and they're blowing into our garden :evil: ...

They're being set off all over the place around here. I have no idea why though because it's so windy, we've got 25(ish)mph winds.. Windier than the storm last weekend! So why they're setting them off I have no idea.. The intelligence of tamworthians :roll:

It just sounds and looks like theirs are bombs going off everywhere!

surely if everyone who was gonna have fireworks all did them on the same night it would sound like a warzone!!!

Same here, will last until at least the 8th.. The rabbits aren't overly bothered thankfully but the pub behind us are setting them off and they're blowing into our garden :evil: ...

They're being set off all over the place around here. I have no idea why though because it's so windy, we've got 25(ish)mph winds.. Windier than the storm last weekend! So why they're setting them off I have no idea.. The intelligence of tamworthians :roll:

It just sounds and looks like theirs are bombs going off everywhere!

Yes the winds are so bad here as well! Much worse than the 'storm'. And the rain is soooooo bad so probably lots of soggy fireworks out there.

both my dogs are snoring through all the noise and unless theres a big loud one for marley to thump at, neither bunny is fussed either really

Same here! Every year one of our neighbours has them and we find bits in our garden.

Am I an awful person but I was so pleased because it just rained so hard that car alarms are going off. May put off quite a few firework-minded people.

I do not understand how people can spend so much money on them:(
Luckily my rabbits seem totally not interested, but I remember when we had a dog it was a nightmare from end of September to beginning of January.
I turned into a miserable f**t and decided to stay that way:lol:

Yes my Bliss (dog) - who is no longer with us - used to HATE fireworks. In her 16 year life she NEVER walked up the stairs apart from on firework nights. Bless her.

The rabbits are quite used to loud noises so I hope they will be okay :?

Back