• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One lap 2 cats

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Jessy and Cleo do not get on:roll:

Usually fight over who gets my lap:roll:
9a3a1c5cc74f519cae756321f8154ae0_zps6d6cf7d0.jpg

But tonight they have agreed to share:lol:

I need a wee:oops: but won't go till they move:love:

aww they look like my bridge pair Tinker and Mitzi, they were always together.

we have a house rule if a cat is on your knee then others must do what ever you need, coffee, wine, tv remote etc. With 5 cats we often have an issue of no one being cat free to to the bidding:lol:

Yes I know this situation very well with my two oldies Lily 18 and Tiggy 16 it is a very dangerous situation... for me I might add :lol:

They stayed like this for anouther 30 mins ish then poor jessy (black and white) had a streatch accidentially touched Cleo (tabby/tiger) :shock:

she sat up smacked him on his head and jumped down so i was then left with a bewildered Jessy who had no idea what had happened as he was half asleep still :lol: he sat up looked at me quite puzzled poor boy:love:

They stayed like this for anouther 30 mins ish then poor jessy (black and white) had a streatch accidentially touched Cleo (tabby/tiger) :shock:

she sat up smacked him on his head and jumped down so i was then left with a bewildered Jessy who had no idea what had happened as he was half asleep still :lol: he sat up looked at me quite puzzled poor boy:love:

:lol::lol:

Poor Jessy. Couldnt help laughing though!

:lol::lol::lol:

Back