• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies cheering you up!

TheCallyBear

Warren Scout
So I'm sat here, lonely and upset because my family has gone to a bonfire and due to my disability I can't really go.
When Eric jumps up onto my bed, gives me a kiss on the nose and promptly steals my haribo packet and sits behind me on my pillow trying to eat it. :roll:

They always know how to cheer you up! :)

Your turn! Tell me stories about how your bunnies have cheered you up.

I can't believe no one has answered yet. :shock:
Benjie is pure love. I just have to sit on the floor & he's instantly beside me & returns my stroking by licking whichever part of me he can access, & sadness just vanishes.
Thumper used to make me laugh. A particular engineer from the Water Board used to really annoy me to the point I had to grit my teeth not to be rude. Thumper always came in to check out visitors, but for this man only, he'd undo his shoelaces in a flash. Somehow all my tension melted away that even Thumper didn't like the man!
I've loads of examples. Living with rabbits is :love:

Thumper used to make me laugh. A particular engineer from the Water Board used to really annoy me to the point I had to grit my teeth not to be rude. Thumper always came in to check out visitors, but for this man only, he'd undo his shoelaces in a flash. Somehow all my tension melted away that even Thumper didn't like the man!
Haha, that's brilliant.

I've recently bonded mine into a trio and just seeing them snuggle is enough to make me feel better when I'm sad :D

My single bunny Nahla (she hates every bun :() jumped into my lap to take a treat from me the other day, which was adorable and a VERY rare occurrence for her! :love:

Back