• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

While you were sleeping...!!!

carolineclair

Warren Scout
I dozed off for 30 mins on the sofa and woke to only one pyjama strap!!! She doesn't seem the slightest bit guilty!!!
4y7a6uva.jpg

There isn't much in my flat that is sacred anymore due to bunny munching BUT I did think clothes that were being worn were a little out of her reach - stupid me for thinking I could nap for a short while!! I did feel her whiskers tickling me but she's always trying to wash me so thought nothing of it! She always manages to surprise me!!!!

Oh my goodness, what a cheeky madam. That is like something my Rosie would do and they actually look surprisingly alike too :shock:

2013-08-26091817_zpsb39aff3a.jpg
!!!!

Luna you're right they even have the same mischievous look in their eyes! Lol

Fortunately this morning she's back to attacking the carpet, can't wait to get laminate wood flooring!!

:lol::lol::lol: I love it!!!!

I love how mischievous they are and they look at you like, "I know you aren't going to yell at me." This evening, I had a glass of Sprite on the floor beside my bed. I got up to do something and Bojangles was hopping around. I hear something crash and look over. She had tipped the glass and was looking at the liquid running out (I think she might of tasted a bit of it.) I came over and started cleaning it up. She sat next to me as I was on the floor, mopping, looking at the mess like, "Yep, I did that."

:lol::lol: bunny nawty-ness.... :love: you can be mad for a nano-second... And then that bunny face... :love: yeah, I'm wrapped around my bunnies paws... :lol:

Back