• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our newest family member has arrived..

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
I love her already she is just so friendly :love:
Her name is Little Miss Sunshine but I think we're going to call her Sunny as it's a bit of a mouthful!
I tried to take some pics but there a little blurry as she has been rushing around exploring!

null_zpsd948bb69.jpg

null_zpsf702ba27.jpg

null_zpsc46aac23.jpg

null_zpsf026e959.jpg

Awh she's a cutie :love: she looks really tiny for a Syrian! Is she young? My boy has turned into quite a big boy!! I had no idea how old he was when I got him, but he hadn't stopped growing so I don't think he was very old :)

Awh she's a cutie :love: she looks really tiny for a Syrian! Is she young? My boy has turned into quite a big boy!! I had no idea how old he was when I got him, but he hadn't stopped growing so I don't think he was very old :)

She was a stray so I have no idea, she's not a baby though as she was pregnant when she arrived at the RSPCA.
She is teeny tiny!

:lol: Get one!!

I'd get several if I could :lol: I love having hamsters :love: but my bf said no more :roll: he's a party pooper! :lol: I'm still trying to get him to let me move Phoebe into the Alexander! I'm on a mission today to get her in it!

I'd get several if I could :lol: I love having hamsters :love: but my bf said no more :roll: he's a party pooper! :lol: I'm still trying to get him to let me move Phoebe into the Alexander! I'm on a mission today to get her in it!

There were 2 gorgeous Russians there when I went to pick her up, I was thinking I have 2 cages now....
But my husband would kill me!! He didn't even want to get Sunny but as soon as he saw her :love:

She really is!
Her favourite game so far is me opening the lid of her cage, then she climbs out onto my hand, I put her back in then she does it all over again :love:

Keep an eye on her - one of my old hamsters could open cages like that and started letting himself out in the night to come and wake me up :lol:

She's gorgeous :D

Keep an eye on her - one of my old hamsters could open cages like that and started letting himself out in the night to come and wake me up :lol:

She's gorgeous :D

She will only be in it for hopefully a few day before her bigger cage arrives luckily, I will be shutting her in the room anyway tonight just in case!

She will only be in it for hopefully a few day before her bigger cage arrives luckily, I will be shutting her in the room anyway tonight just in case!

I had to put heavy things on top of Roccos :lol: So I bought a barred one with a metal door and he learned to open that too. He had to be pegged in :lol:

I had to put heavy things on top of Roccos :lol: So I bought a barred one with a metal door and he learned to open that too. He had to be pegged in :lol:

:lol: My first hammy was like that!
I have a feeling she may be an escape artist too she wants to be out of her cage all the time!

Forgot to post this! I have one of these hammocks (the others are quilted, Apollo loves having naps on them :love:) and it's a really good price atm. The string bits are a bit long, I actually cut them off and left a bit to hook the hook back on! But they're really good and make climbing safer:)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rat-Ferre...5382&clkid=2462417023327102273&_qi=RTM1489590

This is the quilted one I have, I've got the blue one but there are quite a few to choose from :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quilted-F...pplies_Small_Animals&var=&hash=item3cd1f30071

Back