• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie's Cute Cottage

marchi1990

Mama Doe
d47604bf6ef677d00c2ddebc851f2259_zps777b90f9.jpg

d1377307261965f7edbe0e06f1fe8321_zps7eb9ab6d.jpg

8728fb782aeecf56c532816cd7ea7fac_zpsb36b3f8d.jpg

99355b7b935e5b557fec07e58b61d8f1_zps0b91d095.jpg

I love Cookie's one ear up one ear down look x

Lovely wendy house. Would like to get something like that for Mottle and Peaches.

:wave: I have exactly the same playhouse! Except mine is painted purple :lol: *goes off to find pics*

Cookie's markings are gorgeous by the way!

Here it is! :D

I dont have any pics of the inside at the moment- its been insulated and covered in plywood which is painted a lighter shade of purple, and has lino on the floor and a shelf- modelled below by Mike :love:

Here it is! :D

I dont have any pics of the inside at the moment- its been insulated and covered in plywood which is painted a lighter shade of purple, and has lino on the floor and a shelf- modelled below by Mike :love:

Looks amazing! My dad's next plan is to build a shelf for them :thumb:

awww love cookies cottage :love: see he has the wilkos bunny cushion I have don't tell mabels she will want one for herself :lol:

She really does look like my Popski:love: I love Cookie and her home:love: I was going to get that dog bed for Charlie but I can't be sure whether she would eat it or not.. Maybe I could make one to test it :lol:

awww love cookies cottage :love: see he has the wilkos bunny cushion I have don't tell mabels she will want one for herself :lol:

Cook doesn't make much use of it so if Mabel is upset I reckon her bunny buddy Cookie would share :lol:

She really does look like my Popski:love: I love Cookie and her home:love: I was going to get that dog bed for Charlie but I can't be sure whether she would eat it or not.. Maybe I could make one to test it :lol:

The bed only went in today so here's hoping it's still in one piece tomorrow!!

Back