• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie has a hot date!!!! Piccie on post 7!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Well folks, this Sunday Frankie is going to meet his future hunbun.:D

If I were a bunny, I'd fancy him like mad. He is looking splendid with a wonderful thick winter coat and the most spectacular mutton chops that I have seen in a long time.:love::love::love:

So it's fingers crossed for Frankie and Ambrosia, or if not Ambrosia, some other little hunbun.

OH is not in the least bit excited about it all.:( But I'm definitely making up for his lack of enthusiasm.:thumb:

Last edited:
Well folks, this Sunday Frankie is going to meet his future hunbun.:D

If I were a bunny, I'd fancy him like mad. He is looking splendid with a wonderful thick winter coat and the most spectacular mutton chops that I have seen in a long time.:love::love::love:

So it's fingers crossed for Frankie and Ambrosia, or if not Ambrosia, some other little hunbun.

OH is not in the least bit excited about it all.:( But I'm definitely making up for his lack of enthusiasm.:thumb:

Ooo how exciting! Bonding vibes for Frankie and his new hunbun:love: really hope it works out with ambrosia xxxx

I fell in love with wilhomena for willow :oops: I expect you will see her Di :thumb:

Fingers crossed that the bond goes well. Potential bonds are so exciting . Eeeeeeee :) !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

This could be Frankie's last night of being a bachelor, after the sad loss of Estelle a few weeks ago.

Fingers, toes and paws crossed he finds love.:thumb::D:love:

Wow! What a stunner! :) If I was a bunny I couldn't resist! :love:
He looks so much like my girl Pip. Minus the harlequin splotches.
Good luck, mate! Charm the socks off the ladies! :D xxxx

Just popped on RU for a few minutes for a very quick update.

For many reason things have not panned out according to our plans. Some sad news and some good news. We've just returned from our holiday and have loads of things to do, so I will try and give full update later on today or tomorrow morning.

Don't panic, no bunny has died, but one is quite poorly but hopefully should make a full recovery, one is considered not suitable enough to be re-homed....and a third :shock: bunny is fit and well.:thumb:

Just popped on RU for a few minutes for a very quick update.

For many reason things have not panned out according to our plans. Some sad news and some good news. We've just returned from our holiday and have loads of things to do, so I will try and give full update later on today or tomorrow morning.

Don't panic, no bunny has died, but one is quite poorly but hopefully should make a full recovery, one is considered not suitable enough to be re-homed....and a third :shock: bunny is fit and well.:thumb:

Oh god please please tell me this has nothing to do with willows illness :shock:

Oh god please please tell me this has nothing to do with willows illness :shock:

Don't panic, it doesn't has any connection at all. Rest easy. x

I'll start a new thread explaining exactly what has happened. Bit stressful, but fingers crossed it all will work out for the bunnies.

Last edited:
Back