PDA

View Full Version : to those who have sheds please advise ....

Carolinew5
02-11-2013, 09:19 AM
I have recently moved my bunny`s into the shed they have no attached run so every morning 8am i have bunny cuddles which they love as well as me, then I carry them to there run in the garden where they are till around 4.30 then i put them in there hutch for the night they have only been in the shed for a few days i have let them run round it to sent it for a little while daily as want them to get used to the surrounding before i let them out in it over night I am going out for the day in the week i have totally bunny proofed the shed would it be ok to let them out in the shed for the day rather than keep them shut in the hutch the shed is 8ft 4 but they prob would have 6ft 4 of that I dont want to leave them in the run all day alone and if i get held up it will be dark before i get home ....

RedFraggle
02-11-2013, 09:25 AM
If the shed is secure and safe then yes. If there is other stuff in there then it might not be safe. I'm nit sure if the shed is for your rabbits or just a regular shed where you keep other stuff.

Carolinew5
02-11-2013, 09:33 AM
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p718/iswim3/Image2718_zps391ed415.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/iswim3/media/Image2718_zps391ed415.jpg.html)

this is what it looked like before hutch went in did it for the storm....

madcatwoman
02-11-2013, 10:14 AM
My lot live in a shed with an open hutch at the back. the shed is insulated and has lino on the floor. I keep the shed door closed in the colder wetter weather, they've made their own little catflap in the bottom of the door:evil: which gives them 24/7 access to the run.:roll:

TheBinkyBunny
02-11-2013, 11:18 AM
mine have 24/7 access to their run

BB Mommy
02-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Mine live in their sheds without hutches inside, just a snuggly area for bed time, and have permanent access to their attached enclosure 24/7 apart from my group with the elderly giant who are locked in the shed at night as he has no common sense and would sit out all night in the cold