• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think clovers got a dirty bum! UD Been to vets

Charmednm

Mama Doe
She's just flopped down and it looks as if she's dirty, she's fine eating the same and eating mass amounts of hay. I've not seen any runny poo what's so ever and she gets cleaned out every third day!
I can't get a proper look at her bum as she's being very territorial and snappy. I was going to book her spay this week as well. :/ what could it be?

Last edited:
Thanks Susie I took her to the vets this morning to be sure and she's said that it looks fine just prescribed her bio sachets and told me to cut out her greens for a week. She's going in for her spay on Friday so they will shave all the dirty fur and hopefully she'll be right as rain :)

Hope the change of diet helps Clover. Does she take the bio sachets? Sending vibes for her spay on Friday.

She got them before but was just to drink a full one or two. She hates them as well haha. Thanks she'll be huffy on Friday morning!

Back