• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gifts for rescues?

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
What are good gifts for rabbit/ animal rescues near Christmas time?
Maybe something that's handy/helpful/nice????

Past examples would be great!:D xxx

id say things like foods, hay if for rabbits, blankets, fleeces, towels, pet bowls, water bottle, newspapers anything like that really :wave:

my birthday is xmas eve and this yr ive said no gifts to those coming to my party, but instead I contacted 2 local animals rescues and asked what they'd like and people are going to give me food/blankets for the rescues instead (way more use than buying me 101 pks of smellies)

they both wanted specific things so maybe worth asking them. between them they want cat crunchies, cat meat sachets, wild bird food, excel pellets, straw, old blankets and also cleaning stuff for the centres like bin bags, fllor cleaner, rubber gloves etc

Excellent ideas so far.:thumb:

Also store gift vouchers are good as they can be used to buy a multitude of things which are needed.

Back