• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardenden Rabbit Thefts

its sick my next door neighbour had her 5 guinea pigs stolen this morning an the cctv footage they got showed them trying to get into my bunnys shed but they couldnt

I had a text the other week, from the lady at the rescue where I adopted Molly from. She was really upset, as she had recently rehomed a pair of baby bunnies, and they'd been stolen from their hutch :cry: its awful :cry:

Oh my gosh! I'm shocked! That was so obviously pre-planned and she'd obviously done her homework with regards to the house...other than realising that it had CCTV of course. Terrible, horrible woman.

If it's real, why on earth didn't the people filming and pointing do something? Surely that's a hoax film.

If it's real, why on earth didn't the people filming and pointing do something? Surely that's a hoax film.

I assumed they were filming the old footage on the CCTV monitor on a camera phone, because it's easier to upload a video from a smart phone than get it off the CCTV?

I think you're right having looked again. I though the CCTV zoomed in which it wouldn't do, but it's them zooming in on the TV. She must be a very unwell person.

This is horrible :( poor rabbit :( I'm in shock that anyone could do this?!?! I just don't understand why :( when I was in Bristol my two would have been very easy for anyone to steal and I did occasionally worry, I live in a terrace now so even when my two were still outside I felt they were a lot safe, everyone should get bolts for their bunnies houses because if this happens to anyone it would be so devastating :(

I'm assuming that's them watching the footage back after the incident, it would have been recording, they would have got home, found their rabbit missing and checked the CCTV to see if it escaped and seen this :( they've then filmed the screen showing the footage on their camera to upload on Facebook

Just been wondering if there was any news about this, tried to google it but nothing comes up apart from on this forum. If it really happened wouldn't it be in the local news papers at least?

that is awful :evil: makes me sick when I think I used to leave my buns and pigs in unlocked outdoor hutches. I did know someone who had a guinea pig stolen from its hutch. my bunnies are locked in shed now and piggies are indoors. I would be devastated if someone took them. You can see the bunny struggling in the bag as well :cry:

Back