• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess how old i am

Tidgy

Warren Scout
Well someone posted not long ago about how to tell the age of an adopted bun. I know there is not a definite way to know for sure, but would anyone like to hazard a guess at the age of Honey?

Caramel.jpg

I'm completing the adoption for her tomorrow. I'm sure i remember the RSPCA suggesting she was about a year old, but i could be wrong and will find out tomorrow. She has been neutered recently so i would expect her to be nothing near 10 years old as they wouldn't neuter her?

I really hope she's not 10 or anything near it. I've only just bonded her with Peanut who is just over a year old :shock::lol:

I'm completing the adoption for her tomorrow. I'm sure i remember the RSPCA suggesting she was about a year old, but i could be wrong and will find out tomorrow. She has been neutered recently so i would expect her to be nothing near 10 years old as they wouldn't neuter her?

I really hope she's not 10 or anything near it. I've only just bonded her with Peanut who is just over a year old :shock::lol:

oh lol i thought you were trying to trick us :lol:...yes looks young...

shes a cracker!

Completed the adoption paperwork today :D We really don't know how old Honey is, but we've gone with 18 months to 2 years ;)

on looks alone I'd say the same - I have a rescue bun who looks similar and she is about 18 months - 2 years too x

Back