• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Erm.. Very lucky!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I cleaned the rabbits litter trays out a bit later than usual, but it was a good job i went out when I did.. Charlie has dug a huge hole in the corner :shock: My mom thought it was hilarious but was obviously glad we saw:lol: she was impressed with how she managed to move the stones and everything too:lol: I keep wondering if this is how she became a stray in the first place..!

Look at this face of such an innocent bunny. An innocent bunny that had a mane full of dirt..

null_zpsd3c709dc.jpg

:shock: Impressive eh!? I need to invest in large storage boxes to fill with compost for them..

null_zps45b174c2.jpg

I've shut her in the hutch for now, I couldn't scrape enough soil back to fill the hole :roll: and I want to put the slabs inside before I let her back in there :evil: :lol: Might be able to get some tomorrow or at the weekend.. Here's hoping! My bunnies do love making jobs for their mummy :lol:

I think Donny and Charlie are going to get on very well.. :lol:

That's very similar to the hole I went out to :roll:

More mesh required :shock:

I just turfed over the mesh I out down they had another try but once they found out it was a no go they have given up :D

Now they are just eating the other run :lol:

That's very similar to the hole I went out to :roll:

More mesh required :shock:

I just turfed over the mesh I out down they had another try but once they found out it was a no go they have given up :D

Now they are just eating the other run :lol:

I thought I'd sorted it because of Donny and his bid for freedom :lol: but no, Charlie had to ruin it :lol: Just want to get these slabs ASAP :lol: they'll be going on the inside of the run around the edges and I'll lay mesh just underneath them and turf the middle over the mesh.

It was only yesterday I was thinking about making a Houdini kit as a temporary measure for her, too late I think :lol:

I thought I'd sorted it because of Donny and his bid for freedom :lol: but no, Charlie had to ruin it :lol: Just want to get these slabs ASAP :lol: they'll be going on the inside of the run around the edges and I'll lay mesh just underneath them and turf the middle over the mesh.

It was only yesterday I was thinking about making a Houdini kit as a temporary measure for her, too late I think :lol:

:lol::lol: this was my attempt so had to mesh :roll:

They do keep us busy eh :roll::lol:

[I couldn't scrape enough soil back to fill the hole [/QUOTE]
One of my buns started digging out if the blue a month or so ago, luckily she now seems to dig in the middle of the run so that's not so bad, but I have noticed that there is never enough soil to fill the hole back up again! I've no idea where it goes!
I think my buns have fake furry trousers and they put the soil in them and shake it out when they free range a bit like the tactics in the great escape! :lol:

Back