• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Penny Please / UD Tumour had to let her go :-(

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Penny has also been to the vet's today as she has not been eating although she ate all her tea up last night she didn't touch yesterday's breakfast or this mornings and her tummy is bloated.

They have taken bloods and that was normal and our vet is baffled because although she is showing signs of ileus she has eaten and is pooping for England and all her tests are normal :? she has been given a vetergesic injection and we have her on tummy meds and if she is no better tonight she has to go back tomorrow for x-rays.

I am a little bit worried as the last rabbit that was like this was our Poppet a Dutch girl and she was just the same and that turned out to be a tumour in her abdomen so I am hoping it's not that as Penny is just a gentle loving bunny who we only took in this year after being kept in a dark cold garage on her own :(

Can she have some Vibes please

Thank You xx

Last edited:
Just wanting to send some (((vibes))) for Penny - hope they can find out what's going on for her.xx
Worry can be an awful spiral especially if you've gone through something similar before - it's hard not to let thoughts drift to the past. Hoping for positive news soon.

Hang on in there. ((Hugs))

Sending some positive get well vibes for Penny. Fingers, and paws, crossed it turns out to be something and nothing xx

Update

Update Friday 8:39am

Penny didn't eat her tea last night and so she has gone back this morning to the vets for x-rays along with Sox who's having a dental and her tear ducts flushed.

If we haven't had enough bad luck Mike has just rang me to say if he reaches the vet's he will have to call out the AA as his car is playing up and chugging along like a train :?

Come on big guy ..give us a break please! :cry:

Sending vibes for Penny, Sox and the car. When it rains it pours! :(
I hope there is a better day in the offing today. ((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

Back