• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please for Sox dental Op Friday/ UD Wobbly but home and safe.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Sox has been to the vet's today and she needs a dental and so she is at the vet's tomorrow morning,
can I have some Vibes for her please as she is an older lady.

Thank You xx

Last edited:
Sending massive ((((((vibes)))))) for Sox.xx hope all goes well for the lovely lady. :wave:

Update

Update Friday 8:48 am

Sox is on her way now to the vets for her dental her Husbun Ant has gone with her to keep her company
I hope she will be ok.

Update 18.27 pm

Sox is back home but very wobbly so we have left her in her pet carrier for now in her play pen to rest she had a nasty dental spur removed which was just starting to cut in to her cheek and she has a an infection in both eyes one eye being worse than the over, we have some antibiotic eye drops for her and she is back next week to see if it's any better .

Sox was great till she lost Henry in August and then the weepy eyes started and I think she has been quite run down as she was grieving terribly but she is now very happy with her new Husbun Ant .

Thank You for the Vibes xxx

Back