• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who has a deaf rabbit?

lucy24

Mama Doe
i think charlie is deaf as he doesnt jump at any sounds whilst Honey does. he has always been this way and i think it makes him more relaxed lol:love:

Leo is, or at least partially deaf, he's much better since Kerbie came to live with him :love:

It was only after his stroke that he wouldn't respond as before so I think it might have been that that caused it.

My wee lop Smudge is deaf as a dodo. good on fireworks night but trouble is he freaks when Willow freaks out with the fireworks!!!

Fee xx

haha i know charlie takes Honeys lead with noise- he sleeps by the washing machine on full spin!:lol:

Bobby is hard of hearing but I wouldn't say deaf.I don't think he can hear me when I speak to him but he hears loud noises and the pellet call which is me whistling:)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

My baby Daisy is deaf - she's a real sweetie but not a people bunny - she takes lots of comfort in her 2 pals, Bramble and Harley who look after her x

My Malcolm is a bit deaf, didn't realise until his wifey Thumpa passed away and he stopped running around and doing stuff, thought it was because he was grieving at first but then noticed that you could come into the room and if he had his back to you , you could shout , clap your hands and bang things around and he wouldn't even notice you until he turned and saw you then he would jump and run off.

If you stamped on the floor he would turn around to se what it was, must have been feeling the vibrations.

Now he has his new Wifebun, Blossom, he is much more active especially when out in the garden as she does the listening for him, when she notices something, he looks up as well, it is quite amazing to see how they work together.

Back