• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buying willow balls in bulk

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone else found anywhere to buy them in bulk and get a better price overall? Smudge and Mini have started to destroy them in a few days :roll: It's getting expensive :shock:

Just a thought, but my local pet shop is always very helpful and offering to order things on for me if they don't usually stock them, so maybe if you ask your local pet shop they may be willing to order them in in bulk for you and sell you them at less than they would normally be if you just bought one. I doubt the big chains would do this, but the little independent ones may.

Anyone else found anywhere to buy them in bulk and get a better price overall? Smudge and Mini have started to destroy them in a few days :roll: It's getting expensive :shock:

:shock: days that's good mine take hours literally, they can demolish a chill and chew mat in 3 hours :roll:

The ball takes about 45 mins and is in bits:evil:

:shock: days that's good mine take hours literally, they can demolish a chill and chew mat in 3 hours :roll:

The ball takes about 45 mins and is in bits:evil:

:lol:

They normally ignore it for a couple of days and then demolish :p :shock::lol:

Just a thought, but my local pet shop is always very helpful and offering to order things on for me if they don't usually stock them, so maybe if you ask your local pet shop they may be willing to order them in in bulk for you and sell you them at less than they would normally be if you just bought one. I doubt the big chains would do this, but the little independent ones may.

I might try that, thanks. My local pet shops I don't go in as the majority sell small animals and the place I get my hay from do sell some bits and bobs. Might ask in there.

Last edited:
i got two from the willow warren. they're really hard and tough. i got them years ago and they're still half ok! :thumb:

more expensive but harder to destroy.

Back