• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That'll be another small fortune spent on the buns then...

Sam&Penny

Young Bun
It's my own fault, I know!

It was the Hay Experts tonight, Manor Pet Housing on Sunday, the local pet store last Thursday...these bunnies are costing me a fortune (but I'm loving every minute of it!) :oops::love:

image_zps4e62a66d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That looks amazing!

We did that today too, new treats, a new hay feeder (a bird feeder, works really well!) and another tunnel. It's so easy to spend so much money on them! Spoilt bunnies :lol:

That looks amazing!

We did that today too, new treats, a new hay feeder (a bird feeder, works really well!) and another tunnel. It's so easy to spend so much money on them! Spoilt bunnies :lol:

Too easy! Wouldn't want it any other way though...I love spoiling them :love:

Me too! Although I do regret it a little when they go and pee on the sofa like Cat just did :roll:

I've seen this pic before and I think I commented on it, because I NEED that cool rabbit box/bed!! Where do you buy it??

I've seen this pic before and I think I commented on it, because I NEED that cool rabbit box/bed!! Where do you buy it??

It from Manor Pet Housing, a company I found on Facebook. They're really good, would highly recommend them.

I read your thread about your poorly bun earlier, how he doing? X

It from Manor Pet Housing, a company I found on Facebook. They're really good, would highly recommend them.

I read your thread about your poorly bun earlier, how he doing? X

Oh thank you I'll look them up its fab:thumb:

Thanks for asking about willow, he's still doing well today, fingers crossed this will continue, I'm taking each day at a time

Thank you :thumb:

Would you mind if I asked how much that little house was? I can't see any prices on their Facebook page and I just want a rough idea

Of course! I had mine modified slightly from the norm and had it made higher so that I could get the litter tray underneath and I then had a ladder/ramp added...I think it was around the £70 mark.

Of course! I had mine modified slightly from the norm and had it made higher so that I could get the litter tray underneath and I then had a ladder/ramp added...I think it was around the £70 mark.

Oh that's not bad actually I would pay that! :thumb:

Back