• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willy Fred who belongs to a special person needs some vibes please.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
WF had a dental today and really could do with some healing vibes.

This little chap is very dear to me and of course his Mum and Dad.

Dental, crumbly tooth, pus.......................not good.:(:( I'm so worried about him, so a few vibes would be most welcome.

Thank you. xxxxxx

Last edited:
Nena sends sympathetic love! Is he under the care of Claire and/or Andy :love:? Hope he starts to feel a bit better soon :( x

How is WF doing now??

WF stayed overnight at the vets, and his Mummy is back now so she will contact the vets this morning to get a full rundown of the situation and then she will in turn let me know.

I know he's not my bunny, but I get so attached to most of the boarders and I'm sure that I get just as upset as the owners when there is bad news.

Thank you all for your vibes. I'm sure WF and his Mummy will appreciate them. xx

WF stayed overnight at the vets, and his Mummy is back now so she will contact the vets this morning to get a full rundown of the situation and then she will in turn let me know.

I know he's not my bunny, but I get so attached to most of the boarders and I'm sure that I get just as upset as the owners when there is bad news.

Thank you all for your vibes. I'm sure WF and his Mummy will appreciate them. xx

Think he just needs to get home for mummy cuddles....that always helps :)
I can imagine that you would get attached. I would love your job!

Willy Fred is back home and doing remarkably well. He is on metacam and having depocillin injections every other day.

His Mummy and Daddy have asked me to help them if need be.

WF is by no means out of the woods as he does have an abscess, but everything is being done for him.

I must admit he is one of my favourite boarders as he loves having cuddles and happily reciprocates by licking my face! :thumb::love::love:

Back