• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I adore my bunnies....who else does?

k1984

Mama Doe
There's not a day goes by when I don't smile from ear to ear when I see, cuddle or think about my 3 :love::love::love:
I've been out in thunderstorms/freezing cold/wind cleaning out/feeding/checking....I've spent hours sitting in vets getting Dolly's teeth sorted...I've spent a fortune on them over the years etc etc etc.....but I absolutely adore them. I really do :love::love::love::love:
It makes me smile even more so now that the hubby has become attached to them too...paying for vets treatments, coming home from the supermarket with veg for them, building them their wendyhouse, carrying hay from the car etc. It's great :love::D:love:

Who else adores their bunnies? :love:

The mess they make so such little things is unbelievable sometimes!!! :shock::lol:

I opened the shed to carnage this morning.. :lol: hay everywhere! It's only Donny and Lola that make the massive messes, the others are manageable :lol:

I love my bunnies and Dd1's rabbits although i spend less time with them. Everyday they make me happy. The hour i spend cleaning their shed everyday is so much fun. It should take about 20 minutes really but they have a habit of doing cute things and distracting me. I never escape without being groomed everywhere, bumped for nose rubs and being jumped all over.

Although my favourite time is their supervised free range. They never fail to make me laugh with their antics.

I love all mine soooooooo much. I was thinking that this morning as I looked at Peaches with her fluffy orange fur with cream nostils and alert ears! She was all cuddled up to Mottle. They are such a loving couple. I love his fat little nose and hanging down mottled ears xxx Then there is the quad. My Snowflake ('dont come near me') who has never been cuddly but who more than makes up for it by being so heart rendingly beautiful all black, white and fluffy. Frosty who always comes up to me and sniffs me and whatever I have with me (usually food) and who lets me stroke him xxxxxxx Daisy with her incredible ears and blue eyes and pure white fur. She is so cuddly looking and Tessie with her beautiful brown fur, with dark ears, nose and paws. I can hardly believe that T and D were in rescue for months before I saw them on here :love:

Last edited:
Me too :D
It's proper unconditional love too, they are not cuddly buns, so it's quite a one way street, but I still find myself looking out into the garden a million times a day just to make sure there still there and ok, and it just makes me happy to know they are happy.

Me! I love my little bun so much, and he's away being bonded at the moment so I miss him like mad!

I love his cheeky little face and how he follows me everywhere I go and he knows when its time for a meal and he circles round my feet. Or climbs all over my trying to get good out my mouth when I'm eating fruit lol. Even when he's doing things he shouldn't he's cute <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes my bunnies make me very happy. They are very much part of the family. They also drive me mad sometimes with their antics but I guess that's what families do, drive each other mad at times.but I wouldn't be without them :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

My bunnies are my life :love: Seriously didn't know how I lived before I had them. Yes - the lounge is a mess 95% of the time, the dining room is just a rabbit warren, my spare time is spent doing something for the critters - but I wouldn't change them for anything. We don't go on holiday anymore as we don't trust people to look after them, we very rarely go out at night together as the buns would miss their free range time. Everything we do have the bunnies in mind. But I start each day smiling and laughing - and end it the same way - what can be better?

Back