• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi is developing a mullet!!

Ailstar

Mama Doe
I think Levi is cultivating mullet, goodbye lovely mane hello short fluff! These were the best pics I could get as he wouldn't stay still for more than a second!
image_zps60abbab1.jpg

image_zps41dc994e.jpg

As he's only just 6 months old I wasn't sure what would happen with his mane, I thought he might keep it but I think it's sadly on the way out! :( hopefully it will reappear at some point in the future!

When I got Bobby he was a complete fluff ball all over and he lost the fluffy look but still has his lovely blonde mane. I'm thankful now, at least I don't have to groom him every day .phew :)

Levi is lovely, love the mullet ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

When I got Bobby he was a complete fluff ball all over and he lost the fluffy look but still has his lovely blonde mane. I'm thankful now, at least I don't have to groom him every day .phew :)

Levi is lovely, love the mullet ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Aww thank you. He is my little sweetheart, I never knew rabbits could be so affectionate :) and I've also cut down on the daily groomings, he just doesn't need them at the moment.

Back