• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have giant rabbit

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
I have papllion french giant rabbit he 10 weeks old can any one tell me more about him how big he we'll get I have him run in around fee got him dogs bed and castle to play with what food he should be on thanks

Lovely!
They all grow to different sizes and can weigh over 5 - 6kg.
Free range, dogs bed and castle sound great. Make sure he has unlimited fresh hay to eat and a good quality rabbit food. The hay is very important as it should be the majority of his diet, about 80%. The food is up to you and depends where you live in the world as all the brands are different. A pellets is usually recommended as it stops selective feeding. He can have more food while he's growing the when he's an adult you can reduce it down to a small bowl a day and mostly hay. :wave:

Thanks

Lovely!
They all grow to different sizes and can weigh over 5 - 6kg.
Free range, dogs bed and castle sound great. Make sure he has unlimited fresh hay to eat and a good quality rabbit food. The hay is very important as it should be the majority of his diet, about 80%. The food is up to you and depends where you live in the world as all the brands are different. A pellets is usually recommended as it stops selective feeding. He can have more food while he's growing the when he's an adult you can reduce it down to a small bowl a day and mostly hay. :wave:

He as hay and pellets and water bow he is good get him Friday and he wee in in he litter box he is french papllion giant rabbit but don't know much about them so that's why I was asking thanks yours ashley :D

Back