• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very sad neglect case

My heart is breaking.:cry::cry: This poor bunny must have been suffering for so long, I can't bear think about the pain it must have endured.

Rest easy at the bridge dear little one. You will find love there and be fully restored to perfect health. xxxxx

I hope that whoever let this bunny get in this state..............has their comeuppance very soon. :evil:

This actually has just made me cry :( The people that did this should be made to suffer in the same way in my opinion. It makes my blood boil .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Didnt look. I just cant bear animal suffering.

People can be just so terrible ...

its just disgusting, i know rescues are bursting at the seams but i think they'd have rather taken that bunny when the owner couldnt cope or got bored of it rather than leave it to get in that state, unacceptable.

Oh the poor wee baby :cry::cry::cry:
Binky free at the Bridge dear one, never to know such suffering again. Sweet dreams :cry::cry::cry:

I have to go give all my bubs extra snuggles now to soothe myself. :( That poor creature. May justice be served for him.

Binky Free little bun... You'll find love and care At the Bridge... xxxxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness, how could someone let that happen to a little bun. I feel sick at the thought of it. Poor wee thing. Binky free little one, carry the love of RU with you, free from any more pain.

:censored:

It's just utterly...

Urh. Haven't got words. I fail to understand what drives a human being to inflict suffering, whether it be to another human being or animal....

:oops: sorry...

I'm so sorry bunny that you were so very let down. May you binky free and find peace at the bridge.xxx

I can't stop thinking about this :cry: I used to work as a VN for the PDSA many years ago and a white bunny came in, very severe neglect, very similar issues and had to be pts. I had to hold the cannula in whilst the vet injected. It was my first day on the job too. So I an imagine very well the suffering and the scenario in this particular case. Its very upsetting. I am sick of seeing rabbits being so so neglected, underestimated and ignored. Why are such sentient, gentle and intelligent creatures treated so :(

I can't stop thinking about this :cry: I used to work as a VN for the PDSA many years ago and a white bunny came in, very severe neglect, very similar issues and had to be pts. I had to hold the cannula in whilst the vet injected. It was my first day on the job too. So I an imagine very well the suffering and the scenario in this particular case. Its very upsetting. I am sick of seeing rabbits being so so neglected, underestimated and ignored. Why are such sentient, gentle and intelligent creatures treated so :(

I can't begin to imagine... :cry:

There really is a lack of understanding for rabbits.

Just sending (((hugs))) as it must be awful to be thinking about those experiences. Xx

This actually has just made me cry :( The people that did this should be made to suffer in the same way in my opinion. It makes my blood boil .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Me too.

Poor little thing Binky Free at bridge little bunny.

It makes my blood boil to think he'd been allowed to suffer like that.

Trouble is even if the owners are found it'll probably be a fine and a ban on keeping pets for a while.

Its when I see stuff like this I really do wonder whether corporal punishment should be brought back.

RIP bunny xxx

Back