• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit thieves

Sam and Truffs

Mama Doe
Truffles has discovered where I keep a bag of forage and she has kept going back and stolen stuff 3 times this morning. They also discovered this morning's shopping while I was hanging out the washing and I came down to 2 half eaten apples. :evil: My camera batteries have gone so I can't take a picture of her thievery.

OMG while I was writing this she has gone back and stolen more! Methinks I shall have to find somewhere else to put it!

Truffles has discovered where I keep a bag of forage and she has kept going back and stolen stuff 3 times this morning. They also discovered this morning's shopping while I was hanging out the washing and I came down to 2 half eaten apples. :evil: My camera batteries have gone so I can't take a picture of her thievery.

OMG while I was writing this she has gone back and stolen more! Methinks I shall have to find somewhere else to put it!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh this made me giggle...

*Imagines bunnies in balaclavas and looking at flip chat with drawn out thievery plans.....right, when mumma's back is turned...*

Nawty bunnies! :lol:

She just did it again so I said Truffles, naughty bunny and she ran off with it and hid in the corner. I have now moved it before she gets very porky.

Oh thank goodness for that... When I read the title I thought for one awful moment your buns had been stolen! Phew!
They are only doing what comes naturally... Foraging for forage... Surely that's not naughty! Your a naughty bunny mummy hiding the forage!:lol:

Oh thank goodness for that... When I read the title I thought for one awful moment your buns had been stolen! Phew!
They are only doing what comes naturally... Foraging for forage... Surely that's not naughty! Your a naughty bunny mummy hiding the forage!:lol:

Oops sorry, no not stolen. Thank goodness.

I thought this was going to make me sad, on the other hand it gave me a good chuckle... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back