• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba loving his Rainbow Rabbit Treats - video now ok to see

This has put the biggest smile on my face today :D To hear him crunching and seeing his bottom lip working so hard :love: :lol: I didn't think he would manage them without soaking them.

Someone has just placed a big order with me to send Simba some more. I did ask her to donate the money towards his vet bills instead but she insisted. So a bumper pack of treats will be on their way to Simba later this week :wave:

This has put the biggest smile on my face today :D To hear him crunching and seeing his bottom lip working so hard :love: :lol: I didn't think he would manage them without soaking them.

Someone has just placed a big order with me to send Simba some more. I did ask her to donate the money towards his vet bills instead but she insisted. So a bumper pack of treats will be on their way to Simba later this week :wave:

Wow, how lovely bunny people are :D x

Wont let me view it, says content is 'Private' :cry:

How is Simba doing at the moment ?

Hi Jane, Simba is doing well but still gets very wet underneath and so do his legs :(. Donna has to change is paper very often . . . he does lift his tail to pee so that's a good sign. He was like this when he first came then got better until was poorly so hopefully he'll get better again x

It's so lovely to see him up and about and nomming lovely treats, so glad he is firmly on the road to recovery, good lad :love:

Back