• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Free to a good home' Again :(

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
Was looking for rabbit hutches on preloved and once again a 'free to a good home' rabbit came up.

:cry: Why can't everyone just understand rabbits?.... :cry:

On gumtree Ireland there are dozens of free small pets coming up daily. It's so sad and it's usually because a child has got sick of them or they want a dog instead. Iv had to stay away from these sites as I was getting so wound up :(

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

I found two yesterday when looking on preloved for a decent size second hand run. The first one looks like a genuine reason for getting rid, the second was a poor little chocolate coloured bunny in a tiny cage I wouldn't keep a hamster in, on nothing but a handful of woodshavings and a bowl with half an apple in. No hay, and the water bottle looks empty. :(

I'm working on Karl to let me take it but it's about an hour away and he's said no more animals several times :cry:

well this one is 7 rabbits for sale in a double hutch!

link removed by admin

Last edited by a moderator:
That one with 7 rabbits is incredibly worrying, they looks so crowded :shock: and only a very tiny pile of flattened hay.

I am imaging that whoever takes them on could find that they have several more litters to deal with, it cannot be good for the girls to be constantly pregnant or nursing.....

Is anyone near Oxford? Those 7 buns need to get to a rescue asap.

What's the free ads team for? Can we contact them for those rabbits?

Oh dear, worried about these poor buns in Oxford now. We're a bit more than an hour away from Oxford, but there's no way I can have them, DH loses his job next week.:(

Back