• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rorys dead :(

Cant believe that all the rabbits in the photo have now gone....over the space of 18months :(

Last edited:
I'm really sorry.

I think rabbits are always cold when you find them if they have passed a while ago so it wasn't necessarily the cold that did it.

I'm really sorry.

I think rabbits are always cold when you find them if they have passed a while ago so it wasn't necessarily the cold that did it.

This

I'm so so sorry. What an awful shock for you.

I'm sure it wasn't because of the cold, when Poppy died in the summer, much as it pains me to say it, but she was stiff and cooling within 30 mins.

Big comforting hugs to you. X

I am so sorry to hear of Rory's passing. :( Binky free little one.
Thinking of you and sending ((((((hugs))))))) xxxx

Just thought I'd say a bit about Rorys story....

I had Roxy the dutch rabbit and dreamt of getting a tri-coloured dutch. I asked on this forum 2years ago if anyone knew of any, and Eastbourne rabbit rescue contacted me about 'Terence' a gorgeous tri dutch. I fell in love with him, but I was 4hours away from them.... After a bit of discussion, Elaine (I hope Ive got the right name) agreed to do the 8hour round trip to bring him up to me :)
He was approximately 12months when I got him, and hes had 2 happy years here....so he was only 3 :cry:

ETA: Just looked back to find my threads about when I got him etc and they've all been lost when the forum was down :(

Last edited:
Oh my goodness what a shock for you. He was so young as well. I love tri coloured dutches (all dutches in fact). RIP Rory.

Back