• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'm missing little molly :(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She is away in Cheshire, bonding with Barney. But we miss her loads! Her room is looking much better, we are in the process of decorating it. Freshly painted, cream at the top and pale green at the bottom, and there will be a bunny border between the two :D can't wait til it's finished! Roll on Sunday!

My buns away at the rescue being bonded too and I miss him like mad, so I know how you're feeling. We're decorating their room too funny enough.
Not too much longer to wait :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a bonus to be getting a lovely husbun with her when she comes home though. I understand how you feel and it's one reason I don't think I would be able to send Samantha and Truffles away to be bonded. They actually 'belong' to my 8 yr old DD so imagine what you're feeling and magnify it onto an 8 yr old total drama queen. The thought is just too horrendous.:roll:

I'm finally off to the land of Nod but wanted to add a (((((((hug))))) :)
They'll be home soon! :D

Back