• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy couple..

Azucena

Alpha Buck
Following on from my thread where Humphrey jumped the divide in the shed and decided to bond himself with Rose! :shock:

Wondering what she's doing...

The smudge on Rose's nose is expanding! :shock::lol:

She's about 5 months old so will be booked in for her spay soon.. Not looking forward to it!

Thanks. :D

Love your little family of rabbits in your signature!

Thank you :love:

Do you know Smudge my male rabbit did a similar thing (before he was neutered) to Humphrey, he broke into Rosie's cage and when I opened them up on the morning there they were sat together, and now they are a family of 5 ;)
I think if rabbits want to be together they will do anything!! :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you :love:

Do you know Smudge my male rabbit did a similar thing (before he was neutered) to Humphrey, he broke into Rosie's cage and when I opened them up on the morning there they were sat together, and now they are a family of 5 ;)
I think if rabbits want to be together they will do anything!! :lol:

Haha! Bad Smudge. :lol::lol: Humphrey's been neutered for a long time, so no chance of that here! :lol:

I think that's definitely true!

They both look so happy together Humphrey must have read your mind and decided he wanted to meet her sooner :lol:
And Rose is so cute!! :love: did she start off with a smaller smudge then?

They both look so happy together Humphrey must have read your mind and decided he wanted to meet her sooner :lol:
And Rose is so cute!! :love: did she start off with a smaller smudge then?

Haha, Humphrey just likes his own way! Thumped at me once when I took away some paper he'd found (he was a house rabbit then). :lol:

Haha yeah I'll find a picture in a second.. Maybe this larger smudge is her winter look. :lol:

Here it what it started like, also with white at the top of her ears... (she's not drunk I promise :lol:)

Last edited:
Haha, Humphrey just likes his own way! Thumped at me once when I took away some paper he'd found (he was a house rabbit then). :lol:

Haha yeah I'll find a picture in a second.. Maybe this larger smudge is her winter look. :lol:

Here it what it started like, also with white at the top of her ears... (she's not drunk I promise :lol:)

Omg amazing pic ! Haha ♥

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Haha :lol: yeah she has to change her look up a bit, you know she doesn't want to wear last seasons smudge!

She is absolutely gorgeous :love: and I think I might nick her :lol:

Also what an amazing picture by you! Great job :thumb:

"MONDAYS! I hate them...."

So cute. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back