• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny couples, who's the boss?

Who is the boss in male/female pairing?

• Male

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Female

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Equal(no obvious boss)

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
If you have a male/female pairing, who is the boss out of them. The males or the females? Out of Dexter and Florence, she is definitely the boss. Yet with my other pair Huey and Daisy he is the boss. Just wondered what the results would be if I did a poll.

Sometimes it may seem that the female is the boss but when referred aggression is demonstrated, then it becomes obvious that the male is really the boss. This is the time when you find out who really is the boss. (In most cases).

I voted equal because I honestly don't know. They groom each other, nudge each other, play with each other. Never any aggression or anything like that. I just assume they're equal :D

id say mabel is in charge, come to think of it out of all my pairs the females seem to be the ones in charge :lol:

Bella is definitely in charge but I think Button's being blind in ine eye has a lot to do with that. She's quicker on the uptake and he knows that. Where she goes he follows even when it doesn't make sense.

It is usually females but two of my pairs are male to male and things seem pretty equal as far as they are concerned.

Mottle and Peaches both groom each other but I feel that Mottle relies on Peaches. He does chase her round at food time! Dont know ...

Mischa and Mini - Mischa definitely, so male
Smudge and Nutmeg - Smudge, fo sure, so again male

Now they're in a trio it seems to be Smudge -> Mini -> Nutmeg. I always thought Mini was the dominant one but Smudge chases both of them away from the food bowl now. The girls grab their fibafirst sticks and run away and eat and he gets top table by the bowl.

So with mine it always seems to be the males in the group. When bonding Mini was definitely trying to be top bunny by humping but Smudge seems to have settled into the role now.

Back